Publicly Listed Investment Company Providing Capital and Expertise to Early-Stage Cannabis Companies
CBi2 will provide capital investment to passionate entrepreneurs who think differently, move quickly, and are committed to leading the cannabis industry’s global evolution.
CBi2’s Cannabis Accelerator
CBi2 believes that, as owners of the companies we invest in, it is our responsibility to provide more than just capital
CBi2 is focused on early-stage investments characterized by exceptional management teams capable of creating significant scale in a business, with an eye to the following criteria.
Potential to build a company that is an attractive acquisition target or has the potential to realize a premium market valuation
Ability to quickly create scale in the business and profitably gain market share
Invest in businesses with reasonable and justifiable valuations
Clear visibility to near-term positive free cash flow
Top-tier management teams with proven track records and equity alignment
Large feasible market with strong operating margins
Ability to identify and understand and ultimately mitigate the risks inherent in the business
Competitive advantages with significant barriers to entry through technology, products, and/or methods
Our executive team is made up of a team of professionals with extensive capital markets, M&A, regulatory and legal expertise. Members of our team have raised in excess of $6 billion dollars of capital, have led 75 advisory mandates. Our sole focus to create a best-in-class cannabis merchant that drive shareholder value.
Board of Directors
Our board of directors have created, operated and successfully sold private and public companies. Their individual and collective skill sets have been selected to properly help guide the growth and success of our company.
- CBi2 Capital Announces Strategic Alliance With MMJ PhytoTech April 23, 2018
- CBi2 Capital Announces Details of Rights Offering and Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders April 10, 2018
- CBi2 Launches Industrial Lifestyle Properties REIT March 27, 2018
- Applications Still Open to Participate in MacaVerde – Cbi2’s Cannabis Focused Business Accelerator March 12, 2018
- Target Capital Inc. Launches “MacaVerde – Canada’s Premiere Cannabis Focused Business Accelerator” January 11, 2018
- Target Capital Inc. Announces Closing of Upsized Recapitalization Financing and Appointment of New Management Team December 19, 2017
- Target Capital Inc. Announces Recapitalization Financing and New Management Team and Board of Directors November 21, 2017